WVEK 102.7
I just got a message from my dad. PV 16, Pound 0. Nice try.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
WVEK 102.7
Any word on the Burton/Clintwood game?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
14-10 norton halftime
thanks
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
pass along wise appy ive got someone hear at work that wants to know the score
GATE CITY 17
LEE HIGH 7
BLUE DEVILS SINGING A BEE GEE'S # STAYING ALIVE!!!!!!!
- - h/t scores - -
- - > Southwest
Graham 13, Abingdon 12
Carroll Co. 6, Richlands 0
Tazewell 14, Grundy 7
- - > Black Diamond
Honaker 34, Hurley 0
- - > Clinch Mtn.
Gate City 17, Lee 7
Lebanon 28, John Battle 0
- - > Lonesome Pine
#4 J.I. Burton 14, Clintwood 10
Powell Valley 16, Pound 0
- - > non-district
Ervinton 12, Twin Valley 0 (2nd q)
any word on appy/wise
I THINK IT'S 24-20 APPY AT THE HALF
Bookmarks